Considering Dental Implants
You have never liked wearing dentures. They always have seemed inconvenient to you, and you find yourself worrying if they are going to slip when you are eating or even speaking. And to top it off, you never found that dentures truly complimented your smile.
You do not have to remain dissatisfied with the look and feel of your smile any longer. With Dr. Mohamed Ali and dental implants, you can have a beautiful smile that is also functional. Through this blog, you will learn more about the benefits of implant dentistry—keep reading to learn more!
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are replacement tooth roots that are implanted into the jawbone for ultimate stability and structure. Implant dentistry offers patients a wide array of benefits including:
- Improved smile appearance- dental implants allow for a permanent smile option that can replace missing teeth and match existing teeth. With Dr. Mohamed Ali’s skills and technology, you can rest assured that you will have a smile that is not only functional, but beautiful too.
- More comfort– because dental implants are implanted into the jawbone, they do not slip or cause discomfort as with traditional dentures. In addition, dental implants do not pack food which can be difficult to clean under dental bridges.
- Eating with ease– many patients have issues with dentures slipping while eating. With dental implants, eating can become easier, allowing you to enjoy your food, not worry about how you will chew it.
- Enhanced speech– dentures that do not fit properly can alter the way that you speak. With dental implants, you will not experience any slurring or mumbling when you talk.
- Durability– many patients wonder if dental implants are durable and long lasting. Dental implants can last for years with proper care and regular cleanings and maintenance.
Dental implants have helped countless patients to achieve beautiful smiles that also have multiple benefits. Dr. Ali is committed to offering you the very best dental experience with each dental procedure. Our dental implant procedure and technology are used so that patients experience less recovery time, less pain, and have beautiful results. Contact our San Francisco dental office today to learn more about dental implants.
Learn More about Dr. Mohamed Ali
If you are interested in learning more about dental implants, then do not hesitate to call Dr. Mohamed Ali at his San Francisco practice. Our entire team is dedicated to only offering you the very best in dental treatments and procedures to ensure that you can have a radiant smile for a lifetime.
Implant dentistry allows for our patients to restore not only functionality, but aesthetic appeal to a smile. To find out more about how the dental implant procedure can transform day-to-day function of your teeth, please contact Dr. Ali today at 415-391-7751.
- Dr. Mohamed Ali. Dental Implants. http://www.malidds.com/our-services/dental-implants/
- WebMD. Dental Implants: Surgery, Advantages, Risks, and Insurance Questions. http://www.webmd.com/oral-health/guide/dental-implants