Cosmetic dentistry can make a dramatic difference for patients searching for ways to improve their smiles, from subtle changes to dramatic transformations. At our practice, Dr. Mohamed Ali’s cosmetic dentistry expertise and attention to detail is evident in our patients’ beautiful and natural smiles.
We offer a wide variety of cosmetic dentistry procedures to best suit our patients’ individual needs. Some of the most common procedures and services include:
- Porcelain Veneers – Dental veneers are thin shells of porcelain that cover the fronts of teeth. Veneers are bonded to teeth structures by dental adhesives. This can dramatically improve the color, size, shape, and length of the teeth, allowing for a patient to achieve exceptional results. Dr. Ali ensures that porcelain veneers look and feel natural for every patient.
- Composite (Tooth Colored) Fillings – Composite fillings are made from tooth-colored materials that look and feel natural. Composite material is bonded to teeth structures by dental adhesives. Tooth colored fillings can restore a tooth that is decayed or previously filled. These fillings blend well with natural teeth, and Dr. Ali often recommends tooth colored fillings to restore teeth to a natural and beautiful smile.
- Porcelain Restorations – Crowns, inlays, and onlays are made of porcelain material, which blend naturally to a tooth’s structure. Our porcelain restorations are made by CEREC CAD/CAM technology, which provide our patients with quality restoration to their teeth structure. These restorations can be completed within one office visit. Porcelain restorations are bonded to teeth structures by dental adhesives. Our approach with ceramic restoration is very conservative and helps save patients’ their healthy tooth structure.
- Teeth Whitening – Teeth whitening is very safe for the teeth structure and enamel. It can produce a very beautiful and attractive smile, with no harm done to the teeth structure, and be done in our office in a single visit, where patients can see how their teeth will transform to a whiter shade in just one hour. Teeth whitening will resolve the issues of tea or coffee staining, give you a very attractive smile, and restore your self-confidence.
- Dentures – Our dentures are custom-made for each individual patient in a dental laboratory. We make sure that the dentures made by us meet the expectations of our patients. We deliver natural looking dentures, which will restore our patients’ smiles and self-confidence.
To learn more about our cosmetic dentistry procedures, do not hesitate to contact San Francisco dentist Dr. Mohamed Ali and his dental team. We will answer all of your questions about the cosmetic procedures and schedule you for a consultation with Dr. Ali.
During your initial exam, you will be able to learn more about which services may be right for you. Contact our practice today to find out how you can transform your smile.