Invisalign San Francisco At Our San Francisco Dental Office By Mohamed Ali, DDS
Invisalign® Braces For Smile Transformation
The Invisalign® aligner system provides patients with the opportunity to transform a smile almost invisibly. Customized aligners are created for your individual smile, and are made from comfortable and virtually invisible plastic.
During an Invisalign® consultation, San Francisco Dentist Dr. Mohamed Ali meets with patients to discuss if Invisalign® is a good fit. Dr. Ali then creates an Invisalign® treatment plan that is tailored to a patient’s individual needs. Every two weeks, a new plastic aligner is used to shift the teeth further along in the treatment process.
For adults, the entire process can take less than a year to transform a smile. During your consultation, Union Square Dentist Dr. Ali will review your individual course of treatment and duration.
Positives of Invisalign®
For many individuals, traditional braces do not offer the flexibility or the aesthetics to work well in many settings. The Invisalign® system allows for patients to experience more freedom as they transform their smiles. Some of the benefits of Invisalign® include:
- Invisalign® Is Virtually Invisible- with braces, your smile is dotted with brackets and covered with wires that change the way that you normally look. With Invisalign® aligners, the clear aligners blend with your natural teeth, providing you with your most natural smile as you enhance it.
- Less Pain- braces are notorious for cutting into gums and cheeks with large brackets, metal, and wires. With Invisalign, the smooth aligner is built for comfort, an in-turn, patients will not experience pain associated with the dental device.
- No Changes to Oral Hygiene- traditional braces do not only change the look of the smile, they change the way that you have to brush and floss your teeth. With Invisalign, the aligner is simply removed and teeth can be brushed and flossed without any issue.
- Eat Your Favorite Foods- because of the metal wires and brackets of braces, there are strict food restrictions with braces. Invisalign® does not restrict foods or drinks, as long as the aligners are removed when eating. Patients can eat crunchy, sticky, and hard foods without worrying about breaking a bracket or having to return to the orthodontist to have something adjusted.
- Less Appointments- every 4-6 weeks, San Francisco Dentist Dr. Mohamed Ali will review your Invisalign®progress to ensure that you are on the right track with your treatments. The visits are quick and do not require adjustments, bands, or wire changes.
Learn More about Invisalign®
If you would like to learn more information about Invisalign® Orthodontics, then do not hesitate to contact Dr. Mohamed Ali and our San Francisco Bay Area team. We are here to answer all of your questions about Invisalign®and any other dentistry procedure.
Invisalign® can help patients achieve the smiles that they have always wanted. Learn more about the Invisalign®system today.
The Cost of Invisalign®
When considering Invisalign®, most individuals immediately wonder about the cost. What most people do not realize is that the cost of Invisalign® is comparable to that of traditional braces.
During a consultation with Dr. Mohamed Ali, the cost of Invisalign will be reviewed with you. Many dental insurance types cover Invisalign®just like they would traditional braces. Our team of experts in our San Francisco office will help you to understand the costs associated with Invisalign® orthodontics for your own individual case.
To learn more about Invisalign® treatments and how you can transform your smile simply and painlessly, contact Dr. Mohamed Ali today.
If you have any questions on how we may serve you, please contact us.