Invisalign® Braces For Smile Transformation
The Invisalign® aligner system provides patients with the opportunity to transform a smile almost invisibly. Customized aligners are created for your individual smile, and are made from comfortable and transparent plastic.
During an Invisalign® consultation, Dr. Ali meets with patients to discuss if Invisalign® is a good fit. If so, an Invisalign® treatment plan is created to be tailored to a patient’s individual needs. Every two weeks, a new plastic aligner is used to shift the teeth further along in the treatment process.
For adults, the entire process can take less than a year to transform a smile. During your consultation, Union Square Dentist Dr. Ali will review your individual course of treatment and duration.
Positives of Invisalign®
For many individuals, traditional braces do not offer the flexibility or the aesthetics to work well in many settings. The Invisalign® system allows for patients to experience more freedom as they transform their smiles. Some of the benefits of Invisalign® include:
- Virtually Invisible – Braces can create obvious appearance issues for some patients. With Invisalign® aligners, the clear aligners blend with your natural teeth, providing you with your most natural smile as you enhance it.
- Less Pain – Braces are notorious for cutting into gums and cheeks with brackets, metal, and wires. With Invisalign®, the smooth aligner is built for comfort and patients will experience minimal to no pain at all.
- No Changes to Oral Hygiene – Traditional braces do not only change the look of the smile, they change the way that you have to brush and floss your teeth. With Invisalign, the aligner is simply removed and teeth can be brushed and flossed without any issue.
- Eat Your Favorite Foods – Because of the metal wires and brackets of braces, there are strict food restrictions with braces. Invisalign® does not restrict foods or drinks, as long as the aligners are removed when eating. Patients do not have to worry about breaking a bracket or having to return to the office to have something adjusted.
- Less Appointments – Every 4-6 weeks, Dr. Ali will review your Invisalign® progress to ensure that you are on the right track with your treatments. The visits are quick and do not require adjustments, bands, or wire changes.
Learn More about Invisalign®
Invisalign® can help patients achieve the smiles they have always wanted. Learn more about the Invisalign® system today by contacting our office.